Amazon Smile Fund-raiser
Now you can shop online for what you need and help the American Council of the Blind of Oregon (ACBO) raise funds to provide education, advocacy and support for Oregonians who are low vision or blind. It’s a win-win situation.
Please consider shopping for your everyday needs and sharing this opportunity with your family, friends, and associates to join the effort. All you have to do is share this document or the link smile.amazon.com and encourage participation. Here’s how it works.
Starting from the Amazon Smile platform, purchase Smile eligible products (one-time purchases only). Amazon Smiles donates .5% (half of one percent) of the price of eligible purchases. (If you do not have an existing Amazon account please contact a member of the Fundraising committee.)
- Smile.amazon.com – using your existing Amazon account information (user name & password) to get started.
- Scroll to the bottom of screen and click “Get Started” button.
- Dialog opens – “Start by picking your charity”
In the box type ACB of Oregon, then click the Search button to the right.
- Dialog opens showing two option. The first option is ACB of Oregon. Click the select button to the right of the name.
- Dialog opens with a box to check – “I understand I must always start at Smile.Amazon.Com to support ACB of Oregon.
- Last – click on the Start Shopping button below the dialog.
- ACB of Oregon will appear in the upper left side of the Amazon header as your charity of choice.
- When shopping, click on the desired item. In the details section, read through, past price and coupon. Text will indicate whether it is Eligible for Amazon Smile donation. This only applies to one-time purchases. This does not apply to subscription purchases.